Xbox360 IV-RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lobby Rules

Go down

Lobby Rules Empty Lobby Rules

Post  GOD Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:31 am

Rules
1. Stay IC at all times unless its necessary! ROLEPLAY AT ALL TIMES! This is and IC gamemode! If your roleplaying as a jamaican character, Do a jamaican accent on the headset, even if you sound stupid who cares its a game its roleplay its fun. If you have a keyboard its easier.
IC= In Character, Acting & talking as your character.
OOC= Out of character, talking as yourself.
Info: IC chat during gameplay is on the headset or keyboard if you have for your Xbox360. OOC chat is on the private messages or PM of the XboxLive Dashboard. If you need to announce somthing like..."I need to go" Than say over the headset "OOC I need to go." In your own voice. Must have some type of comunication devise to be able to roleplay. No abusive language in OOC unless its on PM i dont care. OOC on the mic. is only for annoucements to the plaers around you so you dont have to PM them all.
2. NO MG or Metagaming. It means saying or doing somthing IC that relates to OOC. EXAMPLE: Going up to someone and talking in your own voice and not your characters. Or going up to someone and looking at theyre Gamertag name and calling them that, Theyre I.G (I.G= IN GAME) name could be somthing different.
3. NO PG or Powergaming. It means doing somthing that is unrealistic. (For all of you PC and samp lovers since theres no /me or /do its just doing somthing unrealistic cant express what you do by /mes etc.) EXAMPLE: When someone is getting away on a car, Dont stand on it and shoot it to make them die. IRL (IRL= In real life) You cant do that.
4. DO NOT DM or Deathmatch! it means when you kill another player without a roleplay reason to do so. As in killing peaople for no reason.
5. NO RK or Revenge killing! It means when you kill or attempt to kill someone that has just got done with killing you. You are dead to them and are not allowed to attack until thier attack is finished or until you wait a reasonable amount of time.
6. DO NOT HDC or Heal During Combat! It means what it is named. Do not heal during any sort of combat, as in gun fights, fists fights, etc. It is unfair to the opposing player.
7. DO NOT Ninja Jack! It means when you steal someones car without a roleplay reason, OR when you pull the driver out, they get back in, you pull them out again, etc.
8. DO NOT steal vehicles without an rp reason! EXAMPLE: You need to get somewhere fast, so you just steal a car and drive off. Steal them only for reasons as in, getting chased by a police, or if your a criminal.
Info: If you are in a faction such as Taxi, Police, Medic, ETC than you would have to be able to steal the faction vehicle. (Its a light RP since its Xbox360 and cant be modded.) If your a civilian Than steal a car from the dealership act and RP as you bought it, no stealing cars randomly off the street. If your a criminal than its ok to steal vehicles THAT ARE PARKED! Only steal vehicles that have drivers in them if your being chased etc. BUT THAT IS A LAST RESORT. RP the chase on foot, more fun, better roleplay.
9. ENGLISH ONLY! if your character is from a different descent, use an accent with your voice, or talk a little bit of the other language but use bits of english. its ok to speak spanish or any other language IC as long as you also know english OOC so you understand the rules etc.
EXAMPLE: Your character is hispanic and someone goes up to you and asks you somthing In english, If your character doesnt know english you talk spanish, or pretend he doesnt know english to avoid him and speak spanish. its RP.
10. DO NOT refuse to roleplay or avoid rp! If someone is trying to roleplay with you, dont run away and ignore them! If in the middle of roleplay and you quit the lobby. that counts as avoiding rp and will be punished.
11. ROLEPLAY INJURIES! If you are shot, crouch and pretend your hurt! Other injuries such as getting hit with a car etc.
12. DO GUN FEAR! If someone is pointing a gun at you FEAR IT AND ROLEPLAY IT! Dont start punching him etc. act as you would IRL if someone had a un to your head. (crouch simbalize that you serender etc.)
13. DO COP FEAR! It means DO NOT attack cops unless they attack you! Cops IRL are feared by gangsters etc. they can get the entire city on you and put you in jail for a long time. Roleplay that its possible and Fear cops!
14. DO NOT provoke! it means chasing someone or following someone randomly for no reason just to get them to fight or start beef.
15. DO NOT pm me or an admin on the XboxLive Dashboard pms about a Ban, or Suspension from the gamemode! If you need to be re invited because you broke a rule than comment about it on the Ban, or suspension apeal on the forums. YOUR ARE ALLOWED to pm me or an admin on the XboxLive Dashboard pms about a kick from the lobby, but no spamming messages!
16. Express what your doing so other people can follow your roleplay! EXAMPLE: If someone is injured and you kidnap them say, "Ok ima drag this guy into the car here watch my back!" to your friend or someone you work with. OR someother players can just use "I grab [Username] And drag him tword My car and throw him in the back seat." The I's will have to be said over headset etc. Or you can keep it IC and express what your saying. (Since its over headset it makes more sence using I than ME as samp uses.)
17. DO NOT MAKE MULTI CHARACTERS! Your GamerTag and character info will be on the allowed players list, If you apply for another character it will be denied. To make another charcter your first one must be CKED or you Post on my pm on the forums a story like "My character is moved away and may come back some other time." if you made a character that is Black and the next day you change his skin to White its punishable! Keep your roleplay and Character. Dont change people and Characters, Your allowed to change clothes or another black guy skin (if you character is black.) that might look similar but no complete changes. Your not Micheal Jackson.
18. Just because someone is breaking the rules doesnt mean you can! If you see someone breaking the rules inform ME or and Admin i appointed and They or I will pm them making sure he knows what hes doing wrong and warn them. Or if you have enough evidence report it on the report a player, section on the forums.
19. If you see anyone rule breaking you report it to either me or an ADMIN by XboxLive Dashboard PMs! REPORT FORMAT "REPORT [PlayersGamerTag] [Reason]." We will take care of it. also spamming reports can get you in trouble as well.
20. DO NOT pm me asking to be an admin. I only appoint the ones that are the most active and the best roleplayers on the gamemode. I will pick out the ones i want, do not PM asking to be one.
21. No OOCly lieing! EXAMPLE: If a cop pulls you over for disobeying car laws, he asks for your license (That you apply for on the forums.) and you PM him the info that was given to him on your license.... Character name: John Doe Age: 25 Licenses: Car- Yes Motorcycle- No Helicopter- No.......But you never applyed for a license and your not on the license list than that means you lied OOC'ly and will be punished. Also goes with ID's or any OOC situation.
22. Obey simple car laws. RPLY DRIVE! Use red lights as a red light if you want, But you MUST use them at leaast as a stop sign.....If not can be pulled over by an lcpd officer. No unrealistically speeding and ramming of cars. If you crash speeding into a wall, RP IT that your hurt or your car is wrecked. Motorcycle accidents RP it!
23. No Car Ramming! That means if your chasing someone or in a shootout or brawl, Dont run them over a bunch of times with your car until thier dead. it counts as dm, You ARE ALLOWED to hit them with the car to trip them and get out, point a gun at them, and they gun fear! But no car killing.
24. No grabbing guns freely! This Gamemode is strictly rp! If you want a gun you call a gun dealer and he (Money pay rule-He kills you for the cash "rply didnt kill you" and you call him , meet up at a certain place, and he gives you a gun.)
25. NO SK or Spawn Killing. Rule names itself ! If someone spawns dont kill them right away....you pretend they dont exist until at least 2 minutes after they spawn.
26. No grabbing med packs freely'! Med packs are for drug dealers to sell Rply (you get it....and you pay them later with your life for thier cash.)
27. Money rule: If you want to buy a gun or pay someone, They check your points or money on the player list that shows your cash, EXAMPLE: If you want to buy something that is $800 and you have $800 on your points list...you have enough to buy, so rply you give him the cash.... You let them kill you.(Rply they didnt kill you.) he takes the cash you leave when your body dies. Than you meet up (if a gun dealer at a gun) and he ives you what you paid for.
28. CK or Character Killing! If your character is CK'ed your character is taken off the list of allowed players on the forums like he has died. And you have to apply make another application with a new character to play again. CK can only be performed By Yourself or if in a faction by the factions leader.
29. Alliance Rules: 1. To make an Alliance cannot be rival enemys! EXAMPLE: Grove and Ballas cant be together.....Vagos and Varios cant be together.......Russian mafia and Yakuza cant be together. 2. Only allowed ONE team up with one faction. 3. Only leaders can break Alliances. 4. Alliances are only with MAIN FACTIONS like gangs etc. Not sub factions.
30. You Can only be in a 1 MAIN FACTION and 1 SUB FACTION! EXAMPLE: Your are allowed to be in LC Vagos AND be a Drug Dealer.
31. NO GUNS IN BRAWLS! If you are brawling with another faction dont pull out a gun and start shooting! Brawl and fight! if you do pull out gun it is punishable.
32. NO BUNNYHOPPING UP STAIRCASES! if your chasing someone and you happen to go up steps no bunnyhopping up them. That means dont jump to get up the steps faster.

GOD
GOD
Admin

https://iv-rp360.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down